Makarov Sergey Nikolaevich, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, doctoral student, Russian Academy of National Economy and State Service under the President of the Russian Federation (building 1, 82 Vernadskogo avenue, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. When studying social phenomena and processes, a conceptual model appears to be a basis for further research. Taking in to consideration modern trends in development of sociological models – multiparadigmality – the author suggests an integrated conceptual model for building a socio-managerial expert system. The aim of the article is to suggest a conceptual foundation for the research and development socio-managerial expert systems
Materials and methods. The research goal was achieved through studying major conceptions, which describe the process of managerial interactions. The author used the methods of comparison, generalization and analysis.
Results. The author suggested a conceptual model of a socio-managerial expert system, more precisely defined the concept of 'effectiveness' and determined the characteristic signs of a knowledge base of the socio-managerial expert system.
Conclusions. The conceptual model of the socio-managerial expert system contains a set off theoretical grounds. The main element is the model of satisfaction of the managerial process participants (Bass organizational effectiveness theory). The additional elements of the conceptual model are provisions of the system-resource, objective and complex managerial theories.
management, expert system, conceptual model, managerial theory, effectiveness.
1. Averkin N. N., Gaaze-Rapoport M. G., Pospelov D. A. Tolkovyy slovar' po iskusstvennomu intellektu [Artificial intelligence explanatory dictionary]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1992.
2. Makarov S. N. Ekspertnye sistemy v gosudarstvennom upravlenii: monogr. [Expert systems in public administration: monograph]. Smolensk: Universum, 2014.
3. Hogan R., Curphy G., Hogan J. Amer. Psychol. 2010, vol. 49.
4. Prikladnaya sotsiologiya i menedzhment: khrestomatiya [Applied sociology and management: reading book]. Comp. A. I. Kravchenko. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU, 1998.
5. James L. Hum. Relat. 2004.
6. Piters T., Uoterman V. V poiskakh effektivnogo upravleniya. Opyt luchshikh kompaniy
[In search of efficient management. Experience of top companies]. Moscow: Progress, 2006.
7. Franchuk V. Osnovy obshchey teorii sotsial'nogo upravleniya [General theory of social management]. Moscow: Institut organizatsionnykh sistem, 2000.
8. Hersey P., Blanchard K. Training and Development Journal. 1974, February, pp. 1, 15.
9. Krichevskiy R. L. Sotsial'naya psikhologiya maloy gruppy [Small group social psychology]. Moscow: Aspekt Press, 2001.
10. Gorb V. Metodologiya razrabotki dolzhnostnykh reglamentov gosudarstvennykh grazhdanskikh sluzhashchikh. Gosudarstvennaya sluzhba [Methodology of developing functional regulation for state civil employees. State service]. Moscow: Tipografiya «Novosti», 2007, no. 4 (47).
11. Livitt G. Sverkhu vniz. Pochemu ne umirayut ierarkhii i kak rukovodit' imi bolee effektivno [Top-down. Why there still are hierarchies and how to manage them more efficiently?]. Saint-Petersburg: Stokgol'mskaya shkola ekonomiki v Sankt-Peterburge, 2005, 224 p.
12. Saymon G. Teoriya firmy [Theory of companies]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2009.